Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Reading list for August




Let's see if I can get my act together and pull together a reading list for this month. That will give me some good structure for an otherwise fly-by-the-seat-of-my-pants reading.

Here are books to read for my Wednesday night book club:
  1. The Giver by Lois Lowry
  2. Mr. Rosenblum Dreams in English by Natasha Solomons
  3. Not To Disturb by Muriel Spark
  4. Keep Quiet by Lisa Scottoline
  5. The Invention of Wings by Sue Monk Kidd
  6. Dolci di Love by Sarah-Kate Lynch

Here are books I need to read for my Bibliophile Reading Challenge (which ends at the end of August):
  1. Eleanor and Park by Rainbow Rowell
  2. Detour #6 on the Challenge (still to be announced)
Books that have caught my eye:
  1. The Ice Cream Queen of Orchard Street by Susan Jane Gilman
  2. Death of a Red Heroine by Qiu Xiaolong
That is 10 books, and I think that is very doable!

No comments:

Post a Comment