Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Book Podcast Crisis Part 3: Literary Disco


Literary Disco is hosted by three people (one woman and two men) who are "good friends who also happen to be huge book nerds." They are all writers, with one recently on the NYTimes best seller list.

This podcast is actually pretty fun! Of course, my luck prevails. You see, the last time they posted a podcast was in July with the hosts discussing summer reads.

<sigh>

Looking at the podcast history, it seems that the usual rate is once per month, so the fact that there has not been another in several months means that something is up. So, I go to the Facebook page. There is a post in July, then one in October promising a new post soon, then a repost of an article on author Dan Brown on November 1.

I think it's safe to say that I can cross this one off my list.

No comments:

Post a Comment