Thursday, December 27, 2012

A kick in the pants!

I posted over on Bibliophile's "What are you reading for December" page:

Ugh. Okay, remember that post of mine above? Well, not one thing has changed. I still have to finish The Handmaiden and the Carpenter by Elizabeth Berg and Two from Galilee by Margorie Holmes.

Then I need to read The Spellman Files for the discussion.

AND I just started a book my dad gave me for Christmas: The Christmas Train by David Baldacci.

Is it too late to say, "Bah! Humbug!"?

This was Vonnie's reply:
My read-a-thon has begun today over at my blog. Maybe this can help you push yourself with your reads?

So, I am going to take Vonnie up on her "nudge" and do it! This is what I need to finish for the year:

The Handmaiden and the Carpenter by Elizabeth Berg
Two from Galilee by Margorie Holmes
The Christmas Train by David Baldacci
Lastly, I want to start and finish The Spellman Files by Lisa Lutz

Can I do it? Sure!!
 

1 comment: