Friday, November 8, 2013

Cold Fire by Dean Koontz

File:Cold Fire.jpgSummary:
The classic story of reporter Holly Thorne, who is intrigued by the strange, quiet Jim Ironheart. Jim has saved 12 lives in three months, and now Holly's falling in love with him. But what power compels an ordinary man to be a hero?

My take: 3 looks
My only book by Dean Koontz, apart from the "Odd Thomas" series. This one is an older book, and immediately drew me in. I was looking for more of a conspiracy, and read with a very suspicious mind. However, it was more cut-and-dry than that, and would have been easy to figure out if I had not been looking over my shoulder at possibilities that never materialized.

With that said, this was an enjoyable book, and a very fast one to read. Recommended

No comments:

Post a Comment