Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Library Look: The Humble Library Card

I found these the other day. These were the first library cards for me and the boys after we moved back to Alabama. Strat was 6 years old, and Jack and Chase were 5 years old. How cute are these little signatures??

That got me to thinking about the humble library card.

The American Library Association has designated September 2015 as Library Card Sign-up Month.

Library cards have come a long way, folks. Libraries have contests now to design new and exciting cards. Libraries want it to be cool to carry one!

So, get a library card today and USE it!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh how cute! I love their signatures!!
    I didn't know that September was Library Card Sign-up Month. I'm going to have to share on my blog as well. Thanks, Carmen!

    ReplyDelete