Monday, October 5, 2015

Martin Vargic's Map of Literary Genres

I stumbled upon an incredibly clever Map of Literary Genre's by 17-year old Martin Vargic, and the more I looked at it ... well, my heart fairly skipped a beat!

You may see it here:

Huffington Post Books Article Here

The article points out that Vargic maps based on how we live, as opposed to where.

<sigh!> Just look at it! Young Adult is across the Character Sea from Children, where Mother Goose is due north of L. Frank Baum. On the coast of the Dystopian Sea is Ray Bradbury, Orson Scott Card and Jules Verne.

I could spend hours looking at this! Well done, my young man!

1 comment:

  1. Wow. That's really nifty! Aside from studying it, I could totally see a color version framed on my wall surrounded by my bookshelves. Great find!

    ReplyDelete