Sunday, December 11, 2016

2017 Reading List of the Edgewater Ladies Book Club

Image result for reading listMy friend Ashley belongs to a book group which sets their entire year's reading list at once.  There are pros and cons to this, for sure, but I love that she shares the list with me. Here is the 2017 planned reading list:

JAN      Thunderstruck by Erik Larson

FEB      The All-Girl Filling Station’s Last Reunion by Fannie Flagg 

MAR    America’s First Daughter by Stephanie Dray and Laura Kamoie

APR      The Nightingale by Kristin Hannah

MAY     Stoned: Jewelry Obsession & How Desire Shapes the World by Aja Raden

JUN     One Second After by William Forstchen

JUL      The Lady in Gold by Anne Marie O’Connor

AUG     The Doll House by Fiona Davis

SEP      Girl at War by Sara Novic

OCT      A Gentleman in Moscow by Amor Towles

NOV     Mayflower by Nathaniel Philbrick

DEC     Great American Eccentrics by C. Sifakis  

Overall, it's a little heavy on non-fiction for my taste, but a very good list. I have added a few of these to my TBR. Let me know what you think of the list, and what you think of creating an entire year's list at once.

No comments:

Post a Comment