Friday, February 1, 2013

February Planned Reading

January was a pretty good month for reading. Here is a quick recap of my read books:
  • The Handmaid's Tale by Atwood - 5 looks
  • The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Chbosky - 5 looks
  • Three from Galilee by Holmes - 5 looks
  • The Magician's Nephew by Lewis - 4 looks
  • The Mysterious Affair at Styles by Christie - 3 looks
  • Unwind by Shusterman - 3 looks
  • UnWholly by Shusterman - 4 looks
  • Every Day by Levithan - 4 looks
  • The Traveler's Gift - 2 looks
  • The Rook by James - 3 looks
  • The Murder of Roger Ackroyd by Christie - 2 looks
  • Life As We Knew It by Pfeffer - 5 looks
  • Mistress of the Art of Death by Franklin - 3 looks
  • The Edible Woman by Atwood - 2 looks
 
Far more books than I expected, as I started the month with a reading goal of seven. Yay, me!
 
Here is my tentative list for the LOVE month of February:
  • Dead Until Dark by Charlaine Harris
  • My Enemy's Cradle by Sara Young
  • Warm Bodies by Isaac Marion
  • Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia
  • Bel Canto by Ann Patchett
  • The Age of Miracles by Karen Thompson Walker
  • Mr. Penumbra's 24-Hour Bookstore by Robin Sloan
  • Living Dead in Dallas by Charlaine Harris
 
So, that is eight books on deck for me, subject to change, of course. I will add an Agatha Christie to this list once my F2F bookclub decides which one to read next.
 
Happy reading!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! You did great for January!

    Will this be your first time reading the Sookie Stackhouse books?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! I can't believe I haven't read any until now. I am almost finished with the first one, and like it very much.

    ReplyDelete