Wednesday, March 6, 2013

March Planned Reading

Here was my February list:
  • Dead Until Dark by Charlaine Harris - 3 looks
  • My Enemy's Cradle by Sara Young - 4 looks
  • Warm Bodies by Isaac Marion - 3 looks
  • Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia - 3 looks
  • Bel Canto by Ann Patchett - 4 looks
  • The Age of Miracles by Karen Thompson Walker - 3 looks
  • Mr. Penumbra's 24-Hour Bookstore by Robin Sloan - didn't read this one
  • Living Dead in Dallas by Charlaine Harris - didn't read this one
Instead of the two above that I didn't read, I read
  • The Peculiar by Stefan Bachmann - 2 looks
  • Then Came You by Jennifer Weiner - 3 looks
  • The Dead and the Gone by Susan Beth Pfeffer - 3 looks
Nine books for February - not bad!

Here is what I have planned for March:
The Apothecary by Maile Meloy
Firmin by Sam Savage
The Book Thief by Markus Zusak (this is a re-read) - F2F Book Club
The Art of Hearing Heartbeats by Jan-Philipp Sendker - Online Book Club
The Last Runaway by Tracy Chevalier - Online Book Club
The Bean Trees by Barbara Kingsolver - F2F Book Club
Started Early, Took My Dog by Kate Atkinson - Love the title!
This World We Live In by Susan Beth Pfeffer - If I can stand it!

1 comment:

  1. You did great for March! And I see that you are re-reading The Book Thief. I want to re-read it too. I should make time for it soon.

    ReplyDelete