1. Goldfinger by Ian Fleming
2. Rosemary’s Baby by Ira Levin
3. Flash Gordon by David Hagberg
4. 1984 by George Orwell
5. The Odyssey by Homer
6. The Taming Of The Shrew by William Shakespeare
7. The Maltese Falcon by Dashiell Hammett
8. Gulliver’s Travels by Jonathan Swift
9. Fantastic Four by Stan Lee
10. On Dreams by Sigmund Freud
11. Dracula by Bram Stoker
12. A Room With A View by E.M. Forster
13. The War Of The Worlds by H.G. Wells
14. The Hobbit by J.R.R. Tolkien
This is from what is quickly becoming a favorite of mine: BuzzFeed's Books section.
If you were going to reenact a paperback, which would you choose, and how would you do it?